WBB is a leading solutions provider for Federal U.S. Government agencies who have difficult mission critical challenges. We are passionate, elite consultants with deep industry knowledge and we deliver value-added products on time that help our clients cut costs, manage resources and optimize performance. Our proven track record, our customized, innovative products and our promise to deliver highly qualified consultants from beginning-to-end guarantees the desired outcomes our clients seek.
Overview of Project
Provide advice and other support to a major defense training center. Advise on matters pertaining to current Techniques, Tactics, and Procedures (TTPs), ensure C-IED training initiatives are reviewed, disseminated and implemented at training sites to support Home Station Training (HST). Participate in Integrated Product Teams (IPT) addressing training initiatives and supporting program execution (cost, schedule and performance. This position requires originality, creativity, analysis, concept and method development, competence with standard methods and tools, and reviewed design.
Job Description Responsibilities:
- Provide training liaison support between the training command, training units, and other contractors and agencies to ensure exercise forces receive optimal support, relevant training, and after action reviews
- Facilitate site work activities and access to training related programs and knowledge site to optimize HST training
- Collect and analyze training data for use in defining future changes, upgrades, and planning
- Conduct process reviews and assessments of training effectiveness toward specific training goals in accordance with the Systems Approach to Training (SAT)
- Assist with bi-monthly and monthly reporting requirements.
- Prepare and present top level briefing on current training execution and future training requirements
- Coordinates with appropriate agencies to maintain status of training initiatives, issues, and requirements
- Provides turnkey support for the installation, operation, maintenance, recovery, and transportation of training devices on base ranges
- Coordinate, when required, training on the safe handling and operation of training devices and training support systems.
- Participate in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and training cadres to help develop training requirements
- Strong Infantry skills required
- Experience in combined Arms
- Staff NCO experience
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Ground Training Range Capabilities, Systems Approach to Training (SAT) and the linkage to Mission Essential Task Lists, as well as range use operating procedures, regulations, and safety requirements
- Experience with training analysis, to include subject matter expertise in infantry skills, combined arms and Counter-IED training, plus knowledge of implementing training, exercise planning, and scenario development specific to current theater operations
- Direct hands-on experience is required in performing and coordinating research and analysis, needs identification, process and technology analysis, bench/pilot/full-scale technology demonstration and evaluation, implementation, systems integration, and/or technology transfer in a concurrent engineering environment
- MINIMUM CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must possess an active Secret clearance.
- BA/BS plus 4 - 8 years of experience preferred. 10 years related operational experience, at least 3 of which was in a military formal schools or other military formal training environment, may substitute for BA/BS
- Operational experience with USMC forces involving C-IED operations desired
- Experience supporting the Joint IED Defeat Organization (JIEDDO) desired
Job Title: Tactical Training Analyst
Key Words: USMC, SNCO, CIED training, TTPs, JIEDDO, METLs, Systems Approach to Training (SAT), Training Support Center (TSC), training support, training analyst, training device management, deployment, training plan
Primary Location: United States – Camp Lejeune, NC
We are proud of our diverse environment, Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/tgd9yfv