WBB is a leading solutions provider for Federal U.S. Government agencies who have difficult mission critical challenges. We are passionate, elite consultants with deep industry knowledge and we deliver value-added products on time that help our clients cut costs, manage resources and optimize performance. Our proven track record, our customized, innovative products and our promise to deliver highly qualified consultants from beginning-to-end guarantees the desired outcomes our clients seek.
The Senior Recruiter, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team, will report to the Talent Acquisition Manager. The Senior Recruiter will perform and manage full lifecycle recruitment and talent acquisition in multiple functional areas, from entry level through senior management positions. This position supports the development of effective and efficient recruitment and sourcing strategies designed to fill qualified and diverse candidate pools from which a hiring decision can be made in an expedient and compliant manner.
The Senior Recruiter must be able to gain an understanding of the line of business strategic direction, hiring area work environment, current and projected hiring needs, and position specifications. With this understanding, the Senior Recruiter will devise the most appropriate and effective short- and long-term sourcing strategies for pipeline and immediate hires.
The Senior Recruiter will manage the candidate experience and perform full-life cycle recruiting responsibilities, and will:
- Manage and coordinate multiple recruitment activities simultaneously and perform high volume sourcing for 15+ requisitions at any given time.
- Adapt to changing business priorities with the flexibility and willingness to support multiple functional areas.
- Utilize job boards, networking, and ATS to find top talent for each requisition.
- Prescreen, interview, and present highly-qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Make professional and honest representation of job details, such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions.
- Maintain a high volume and high quality pipeline of candidates under tight timelines to effectively meet hiring needs and business initiatives.
- Maintain professional composure in all situations and work in a diverse and multi-cultural environment.
- Negotiate with Competency Leads and utilize strong persuasion skills to close candidates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Business Management, Industrial Relations, Organizational Behavior, or similar discipline and 5 years recruiting experience; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of the uses social media platforms to communicate job vacancies into the right niches present in online media; distributing open job announcements where targeted job seekers and other influencers share job openings within their online social networks.
- Expertise in recruiting tools and non-traditional methods to identify and engage talent, including leveraging job boards, staff referrals, and networks of progressive individuals.
- Expertise in assessing resumes against required skill sets and making cold calls applicants, phone screens, and interviews applicants.
- Skilled at managing the candidate’s overall experience with scheduling, employment offers, references, negotiating and closing, on boarding transition.
- Experience building relationships with candidates and internal staff.
- Ability to use software tools to provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Must be willing to work an extended schedule in order to fulfill the duties of the position.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment supporting surge recruiting.
- Prior experience working in government contracting companies.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
Job Title: Senior Recruiter
Key Words: Senior, Recruiter
Primary Location: United States- Reston, VA
We are proud of our diverse environment, Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/b4b35jd