WBB is a leading solutions provider for Federal U.S. Government agencies who have difficult mission critical challenges. We are passionate, elite consultants with deep industry knowledge and we deliver value-added products on time that help our clients cut costs, manage resources and optimize performance. Our proven track record, our customized, innovative products and our promise to deliver highly qualified consultants from beginning-to-end guarantees the desired outcomes our clients seek.
Overview of Project
Support the CBP Wireless Systems Program Office (WSPO) TACCOM Modernization Program. The program is responsible for upgrading Land Mobile Radio (LMR) radio infrastructure and subscriber equipment to DHS enterprise-level next generation tactical wireless communications and architecture that delivers voice, data, video, and mobile broadband capabilities to mission critical users
Job Description Responsibilities:
- Performs Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) activities. Plans, schedules, coordinate, and estimate complex tasks associated with tactical communications modernization, e.g., design, development, acquisition and maintenance, required to ensure that systems and equipment achieve the required readiness and sustainability posture at an affordable life cycle cost.
- Responsible for providing procurement and contracts management support services to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of acquisition services in support of the customer’s mission. Services include some or all of the following:
- Requirements, purchase requests, statements of work and acquisition plan development
- Bid and proposal review/analysis
- Post award contracts administration
- Other related services associated with the acquisition process
- Experienced in Land Mobile Radio infrastructure and enterprise-level next generation tactical wireless communications and architecture.
- Familiar with DHS Management Directive MD 102-01.
- 10 years experience
- BA/BS (relevant field)
- Provides assistance and coordinates support for all phases of the acquisition process.
- Conducts research and presents contracting approaches, requirements analysis, existing contract analysis, and preparation of all pre-contract documentation.
- Assist with proposal evaluations and contract negotiation.
- Perform post-award contracts administration. Tracks resources and expenditures, identifies and analyzes buying trends, and monitors and evaluates deliverables and performance.
- Prepare contract change orders, incremental funding modifications, assistance related to delivery on task orders, and independent government cost estimates.
- Support and assist in the audit and analysis of completed contracts and support processing adverse actions taken against the contract to effect the closeout of the contract.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to conduct comprehensive research and analysis of technical and cost data
- Ability to read and interpret acquisition policy, regulations, and directives
- Ability to provide clear leadership, guidance and technical direction to all lower level acquisition personnel.
- Expert use of full capabilities of the Microsoft suite
- Experienced in use of products and/or service delivery in client specific environments.
- MINIMUM CLEARANCE REQUIRED: None required. Ability to obtain a CBP clearance is desired.
- Holds current CBP Suitability Clearance desired
Job Title: Senior Logistician
Key Words: Integrated Logistics Support Plan (ILSP), wireless deployment programs
Primary Location: United States- Chantilly, VA
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time.
We are proud of our diverse environment, Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/vthb2ww