Founded by Veterans in Hampton Roads
35000.00 - 40.00 Per Year
< 2 years
High School or equivalent
MAG Defense Services has an immediate opening for a full-time Office Assistant in our new Woodbridge, VA headquarters office. The role has the primary responsibility for providing administrative support to the corporate staff. The ideal candidate is hard working, extremely organized, detail-oriented, personable, and has the ability to multi-task in order to accomplish assignments in a timely manner. Salary is $35,000-$40,000 depending on mix of experience and education.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to CFO, Controller, Director of Contracts and Director of Human Resources on special projects/tasks
- Plan customer meetings and corporate events
- Schedule travel for senior leadership
- Provide customer service responses to phone calls and email inquiries
- Manage mail and office supplies
- Assist with filing and compiling various reports
- Perform additional tasks and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- 1-2 years of administrative office experience preferred – including excellent written and verbal communications, and face to-face interaction with colleagues, customers, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn quickly while maintaining a keen eye for details and staying organized.
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN
- Must be eligible, at minimum, for a DoD Secret Clearance
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Must have a “team player attitude”
- Positive, outgoing, customer service orientation a must
- Ability to interact and communicate with professional courtesy and tact among tenants, contractors and individuals at all levels of our organization.
- Individual should be self-motivated and have the capacity to take on additional responsibilities as needed.