WBB is a leading solutions provider for Federal U.S. Government agencies who have difficult mission critical challenges. We are passionate, elite consultants with deep industry knowledge and we deliver value-added products on time that help our clients cut costs, manage resources and optimize performance. Our proven track record, our customized, innovative products and our promise to deliver highly qualified consultants from beginning-to-end guarantees the desired outcomes our clients seek.
- Provide program analyst expertise to execute the QFF program.
- Provide warfare and technical expertise to NFC, SG commanders, and other training commands in the implementation of NMET-based training programs.
- Support NMET-based live, constructive and virtual training exercises.
- Provide expertise to NFC, SG commanders, and other training commands on NWTS, NTIMS, and NMETs.
- Provide warfare and technical expertise to ARG/MEU commanders and unit commanding officers in the implementation of NMET-based training programs.
- Provide NMETL content management and NMETL review within NTIMS.
- Provide recommended universal naval task list (UNTL)/universal joint task list (UJTL) updates for consideration.
- Provide NTIMS user account management.
- Coordinate with other programs for critical warfare training assessments.
- MINIMUM CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must possess an active Secret and must be TS/SCI eligible.
- Shall have fleet experience administering and maintaining training and performance assessment databases such as NTIMS and Pbviews; using performance data to provide NMETL-based performance assessment analysis, reports and displays to support fleet hot-wash, quick-look and detailed debriefs to SGs and training commands.
- QFF personnel shall have experience in NMET-based LVC training exercises, preparing data collection and display tools including Pbviews, Real Time Extraction and Analysis Projection, Warfare Assessment Module, GCCS, and MS Office products on web pages, PCs and PDAs.
- Able to get underway for extended periods of time (up to 45 days) required.
- Bachelor's Degree +4 years.
- All Bachelor's degrees can be substituted for 4 years’ experience in directly related work area.
Job Title: Training Assessment and Reporting Team
Key Words: Anti-submarine Warfare (ASW), Under-sea Warfare (USW), NMET, JMET, Mine Warfare
Primary Location: Norfolk, VA
Travel: Yes, periodic, 15% of the time. Must be able to get underway for extended periods of time (up to 45 Days) required.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/wycdfpp