Want to put your superior skills to the test? Bring your background in military logistical support and training/ instruction to our company!
We are looking for dynamic, career focused individuals to join the team at our new distribution center immediately! Come join one of the fastest growing and most exciting companies in the outdoor sports industry!
We supply the bicycling community with a wide array of high quality items for BMX riders, off road mountain biking, and competitive racing.
Our fast paced, high energy work environment and emphasis on employee development is the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level! We recognize and reward "A" players who bring a sense of fun and commitment to their job.
If you have prior Training & Warehouse experience, a positive attitude and the drive to succeed, apply today and see what QBP can do for you!
We provide competitive compensation, profit sharing, 401K match, medical, dental, and eye care insurance, generous PTO plan, employee merchandise discounts and so much more!
We are currently located in Middletown PA, but will be relocating to the greater Lancaster area within 2 years.
TO APPLY: Please go to www.qbp.com and create a profile on our careers page for: "Inbound Trainer".
• Provide introductory and ongoing training for department processes
• Train employee to use powered equipment (forklifts/pallet jacks)
• Maintain current curriculum and execute trainings consistently
• Evaluate trainees to verify training goals were met
• Perform effective floor trainings and shift start presentations. Effective classroom trainings when necessary
• Maintain current documentation
• Create new documentation relevant to department needs
• Be approachable, professional, and resourceful on the floor
• Give and receive effective feedback
• High degree of interpersonal skills ( communication, teamwork)
• Good Computer skills
• Ability to document processes and best practices in simple, usable formats
• Respond positively to change; adaptable and flexible with change
• Willingness to take initiative and work effectively without close supervision
• Schedule must be flexible to work all hours of the department (rotating 1st & 2nd shifts)
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly