WBB is a leading solutions provider for Federal U.S. Government agencies who have difficult mission critical challenges. We are passionate, elite consultants with deep industry knowledge and we deliver value-added products on time that help our clients cut costs, manage resources and optimize performance. Our proven track record, our customized, innovative products and our promise to deliver highly qualified consultants from beginning-to-end guarantees the desired outcomes our clients seek.
Overview of Project
Support the CBP Wireless Systems Program Office (WSPO) TACCOM Modernization Program. The program is responsible for upgrading Land Mobile Radio (LMR) radio infrastructure and subscriber equipment to DHS enterprise-level next generation tactical wireless communications and architecture that delivers voice, data, video, and mobile broadband capabilities to mission critical users.
Job Description Responsibilities:
- Provide expert tactical communications logistical program and project management support services.
- Assists with:
- Bid/proposal evaluations
- Perform invoice management
- Maintain and update procurement/contract files
- Perform procurement/contract post-award administration
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to read and interpret acquisition policy, regulations and directives
- Experience Land Mobile Radio infrastructure and enterprise-level next generation tactical wireless communications and architecture.
- 2-4 years experience
- Associates Degree
- Maintains basic understanding to provide low end support analysis and delivery of service or product(s).
- Execute specific work requirements posed by client and internal management.
- Support positive relationships with lead management and key client team members.
- Take supporting role in the completion of all deliverables.
- Demonstrate an understanding and appreciation of the cultural diversity present in the global business environment.
- Support differing responsibilities in the face of competing priorities.
- Quickly understand, analyze and deliver specialized product and/or service data and information.
- Responsible for requirements elicitation analysis and management, validation of requirements, business processes, use cases, data models, and high-level designs, and support business case and cost benefit analysis efforts.
- Map business requirements to the program’s strategic and mission goals and operational requirements to drive out new business capabilities and identify capability gaps.
- Participate in stakeholder meetings and working groups to identify and document business requirements.
- Basic level knowledge of the capabilities of the Microsoft suite
- Applies basic level knowledge of products and/or service delivery in client specific environments.
- MINIMUM CLEARANCE REQUIRED: None required. Ability to obtain a CBP clearance is desired.
- Holds current CBP Suitability Clearance desired
Job Title: Jr. Functional Analyst
Key Words: Analytical services, wireless deployment programs, RF towers, environmental regulatory codes
Primary Location: United States- Chantilly, VA
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time.
We are proud of our diverse environment, Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/hkxn4sd