WBB is a leading solutions provider for Federal U.S. Government agencies who have difficult mission critical challenges. We are passionate, elite consultants with deep industry knowledge and we deliver value-added products on time that help our clients cut costs, manage resources and optimize performance. Our proven track record, our customized, innovative products and our promise to deliver highly qualified consultants from beginning-to-end guarantees the desired outcomes our clients seek.
This position is for an enterprise architect working at our Reston, VA facility. Individual filling this position will lead and/or participate in multiple projects simultaneously. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide technical expertise in the areas of enterprise architecture, standards, IT infrastructure, and emerging technology.
- Develop Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) Architectural Framework (DODAF) views using architecture tools, such as IBM/Relational System Architect (SA) and/or Casewise.
- Lead or participate in various studies and analyses as a subject matter expert; complete all deliverables independently.
- Quickly understand and analyze program and project data and information.
- Identify and execute complex and specific work requirements self-identified or posed by client or internal management. Interpret and settle findings and recommendations.
- Establish and strengthen relationships with lead management and key client team members.
- Demonstrate an understanding and appreciation of the cultural diversity present in the global business environment.
- Manage a number of responsibilities in the face of competing priorities. Sets priorities for tasks based on relative importance and urgency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, or a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 15+ years overall experience including 5 years of experience in enterprise architecture, portfolio repository system operations.
- Knowledge of Federal, DOD, DON and USN policy and instructions, such as SECNAV Instruction 5230.14, the Clinger-Cohen Act, and OMB A-130. Expertise and knowledge in the areas of Enterprise Architecture (EA), standards, IT infrastructure, data strategy, and emerging technology required.
- Experience with DOD Architectural Framework (DODAF) and using architecture tools, such as IBM/Relational System Architect (SA) and/or Casewise.
- Expert use of full capabilities of the Microsoft suite, especially proficient in Word, PowerPoint like applications.
- Naval aviation, C4ISR, and unmanned systems experience highly desired.
- Certifications: CEA, CISSP or Security+ desired.
MINIMUM CLEARANCE REQUIRED
- Must possess an active SECRET. Must also be eligible for a TS/SCI clearance.
Job Title: JCIDS Architect Subject Matter Expert
Key Words: Architect, Enterprise Architecture, DODAF, Relational System Architect (SA), Casewise, JCIDS, Naval Aviation, C4ISR, Unmanned Systems
Primary Location: Reston, Virginia
Travel: Yes, 5% of time
We are proud of our diverse environment, Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/3sf2ysn