IntellecTechs, Inc. is currently hiring an IT Systems Analyst to provide Network Engineering, Configuration and Technical Support to a Navy Customer at Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek – Ft. Story, Virginia. Position starts 1 Oct 2013 and is for a multiple year support contract.
- Provide IT services required to support Navy Marine Corps Internet (NMCI) Continuity of Services Contract (COSC) planning, coordination, execution and business processes.
- Assist CNRMA PDIT Government personnel with technical administration and ongoing NMCI operations.
- Requirements include daily operational functions such as developing strategies, analytical assistance, project plans and management, technical assessment and proposals associated with consolidation, migration and reduction of legacy networks, and network services to develop solutions to fulfill related requirements.
- Scope includes, but is not limited to providing assistance with network account management, file share management, tech refresh services management, SIPRNET transition, legacy application and server reduction, database management, Service Level Agreement (SLA) tracking, invoice processing, Move Add Change (MAC) management, and application workbook maintenance.
- Support is provided to the program to manage administrative activity, contract ordering functions, and customer service support
- associated with the use of various NMCI ordering and invoicing systems.
IT Systems Analyst – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or a minimum of four years prior IT related work experience required. Successful candidate shall also possess the following additional skills:
- Develop and prepare computer solutions
- Evaluate system specifications for business requirements
- Solid understanding of business practices with fundamental understanding of project management methodology
- Implementation, support and inventory control of applications used
- Strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations
- Works closely with management to prioritize business goals and information needs
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
Current secret security clearance required.
Must be familiar with Navy Enterprise Information Technology Service Management Systems (EITSMS) used to support MNCI/COSC activities to include but not limited to NMCI Enterprise Tool (NET), NMCI eMarketplace (eMP), Integrated Solutions Framework (ISF) Tools, and DON Applications & Database Management Systems (DADMS).