Founded by Veterans in Hampton Roads
70000.00 Per Year
2 - 5 years
High School or equivalent
Business Development Manager
NISH is seeking a Business Development Manager in the Pacific West Region. Responsible for development and implementation of Procurement List Additions under the AbilityOne Program, and successful start-up of service contract additions. Provides marketing and business development support to the regional business unit. Responsible for the successful expansion of federal government business for assigned agencies and lines of business.
Looking for candidates with:
- Effective presentation, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple, complex actions with varying priorities in a dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and personal computer skills
- Self-starter with the confidence and ability to build and maintain successful relationships with customers and business partners
- Ability to analyze, problem solve, and grow current business opportunities.
To Apply:To apply for this position, submit a resume and an application online at www.nish.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D