WBB is a leading solutions provider for Federal U.S. Government agencies who have difficult mission critical challenges. We are passionate, elite consultants with deep industry knowledge and we deliver value-added products on time that help our clients cut costs, manage resources and optimize performance. Our proven track record, our customized, innovative products and our promise to deliver highly qualified consultants from beginning-to-end guarantees the desired outcomes our clients seek.
Overview of Project
- The individual will be a member of and manage teams providing multi-disciplinary support to government and industry system acquisition program management offices
- Will also serve as a senior advisor to government and industry personnel
- Duties will include strategy development, planning, executing and controlling acquisition programs; organizing, training and mentoring
- Will work with senior government personnel on a regular basis, and will frequently be called on to provide briefings, develop required products and lead large meetings
- Must also have excellent listening as well as oral and written communication skills and be able to work collaboratively with customers and colleagues.
- Must desire to act in a consulting role, not for those interested in just managing contracts.
Job Description Responsibilities:
- Support and draft program milestone related documentation to ensure compliance with all aspects of the DoD and SECNAV 5000 series directives
- Support the development of program acquisition documentation such as Acquisition Plans, Acquisition Strategy Reports, Procurement Initiation Document, Statement of Work, funding documents, contract awards, agreements, and Acquisition Program Baseline Agreements
- Assess program procedures, practices, philosophies, and documentation for compliance with specifications, contracts, and mission requirements
- Attend, participate, support, analyze, provide input, develop, prepare and report on briefs, point papers, reports, correspondence, meetings, conferences, and review boards
- Utilize business and technical methodologies to provide support of hardware, software and service acquisition and life cycle management
- Participate in meetings and supports specified Program Integrated Product Teams
- Demonstrated knowledge, and/or familiarity with the DoD and SECNAV 5000 acquisition series, Federal and DoD acquisition regulations and PPBE process
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years of experience related to weapon systems acquisition, including logistics, research and development, or systems analysis/design
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Word
- MINIMUM CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must possess an active Secret clearance. Must also be eligible for a Top Secret clearance.
Additional Qualifications: N/A
Job Title: Acquisition Program Management SME
Key Words: Acquisition Professional, DOD Program Management, DAWIA, Weapon System Development, Weapons, Life Cycle Management
Primary Location: United States – Patuxent River, MD
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time.
We are proud of our diverse environment, Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
PI60688490Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/nm97h33