WBB is a leading solutions provider for Federal U.S. Government agencies who have difficult mission critical challenges. We are passionate, elite consultants with deep industry knowledge and we deliver value-added products on time that help our clients cut costs, manage resources and optimize performance. Our proven track record, our customized, innovative products and our promise to deliver highly qualified consultants from beginning-to-end guarantees the desired outcomes our clients seek.
Provide subject matter expertise on USMC Logistics Information Systems, e.g., Global Combat Support System-Marine Corps (GCSS-MC), Marine Logistics Support Systems (MLS2), Enterprise Logistics Support Systems (ELS2) and related enabling systems and capabilities. Candidate must be able to multi-task and coordinate actions on multiple projects simultaneously.
Job Description Responsibilities:
- Participate in bid and proposal review/analysis/response.
- Ability to support services associated with the acquisition process.
- Develop workshop materials and presentation media for use by the client.
- Ability to develop alternatives and assist in developing procedures to achieve efficiency for managing current and future requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with senior military personnel
- Ability to read and interpret Federal acquisition policy, regulations and directives and to apply those interpretations during discussions with the customer.
- Ability to provide clear leadership, technical direction and guidance to junior analysts and SME.
- Working Level knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Working Level knowledge of USMC automated logistics information systems.
- General business consulting based in industry norms and best practice.
- Tailoring of service or product best practice to specific client mission, strategy and operating model.
- Provide insight and advice concerning strategic direction and applicability of up to date, industry standard solutions based on in-depth understanding of the latest developments.
- Ability to develop high level vision to program/project managers or senior leadership to influence objectives of complex efforts.
- Ability to provide guidance on functional procedures/processes/policies reflecting detailed knowledge of USMC logistics functional areas. May be required to lead in-depth research in support of studies and analyses.
- Ability to provide insight and advice concerning strategic direction and applicability of up to date, industry standard solutions based on in-depth understanding of the latest developments.
- Responsible for providing high level vision to program/project manager or senior leadership to influence objectives of complex efforts.
- Prior U.S. Marine Corps logistics experience is required (either as a Marine, as a Marine Corps Civil Servant or as a contractor supporting the Marine Corps).
- BS/BA or MS/MBA or Ind Certifications
- MINIMUM CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must possess an active Secret clearance.
- Operational logistics experience in support of MAGTF operations.
- DAU Level III
- 18 years of experience desired
Job Title: Acquisition Logistics / Logistics Requirements Analyst
Key Words: Global Combat Support System (GCSS), Marine Logistics Support System (MLS2), MIMMS, SASSY, Asset Tracking Logistics and Supply System (ATLASS), Business Capability Lifecycle (BCL), Headquarters Marine Corps (HQMC), Installations and Logistics (I&L), Marine Forces (MARFOR), Marine Expeditionary Force (MEF), Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU), Logistics, defense acquisition system, DOD 5000, requirements, capability development, JCIDS, CJCSI 3170.01
Primary Location: United States – Reston, VA
Travel: Yes, 10-20% of the time.
We are proud of our diverse environment, Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/jmvrs39